API.setEntityDimension(NetHandle entity, int dimension);
- entity: parameter input should be in NetHandle type.
- dimension: parameter input should be in int type.
New Feature since Update v0.1.638.634
- Dimension 0 is visible to all in dimension 0 and above
- All dimensions above 0 can only see entities in their dimension + dimension 0
- All dimensions below 0 are private dimensions and can only see the entities in their dimension.
Example of a Visibility Scenario:
- Player A is dimension 0, Player B in dimension 1, Player C in dimension 1, Player D in dimension 1337 and Player E in dimension -3.
- All player except Player E will see Player A.
- Player E won't see anybody else, as hes in a lonely private dimension.
- Player B can see Player C and the other way around too, both can see Player A.
- Player D can only see Player A.
The command below puts the player into a given virtual world.
The code below will set a player's dimension to 5 on client-side.