Creates a native menu that can be rendered on the screen.
API.createMenu(string title, string subtitle, double x, double y, int anchor, bool enableBanner = true);
- title: parameter input should be in string type.
- subtitle: parameter input should be in string type.
- x: the X offset for the position of the menu as a double. The direction is based on the anchor position.
- y: the Y offset for the position of the menu as a double. The direction is based on the anchor position.
- anchor: the anchor point at which the menu will be shown on the screen. 0 is top left, 1 is top middle, 2 is top right, 3 is middle left, 4 is middle, 6 is middle right, 7 is bottom left, 8 is bottom middle, 9 is bottom right (outside of the screen for some reason).
- enableBanner: parameter input should be in bool type. This enables or disables the banner header containing the title text. (set to true by default)
NOTE: This function returns data in UIMenu type.
|API.drawMenu() was removed in Version 0.1.638.634, See Deprecated for more information.|